Fetus Member

PostSubject: Youji Joong [Done]   Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Human Template

Human Information

Name: Youji Joong
Level: N/A
Grade: 12 th
Job: Student / Waiter
Looks: Height: 5'9'' Weight: 100lbs Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Black.

Ability Information

Name: Apsaras
Type: Defensive
Range: Short Range.
History:
Apsaras also known as Vidhya Dhari, according to Hindu and Buddhist mythology, are spirits that appear in the form of young, beautiful women who have mastered the fine art of celestial dance. They are the wives of Indra's servants, Gandharvas, and are known to entertain the gods and fallen heroes, dancing in the divine palaces to music made by their husbands. They are frequently equated with the water-elemental nymphs and naiads of Ancient Greeks, and depictions of them can be seen in Cambodian and Balinese culture.
Powers:
It creates three water columns around Youji that rapidly spin around Youji hoping that it blocks anything from coming into it.

Duration: 4 posts Recharge: 7 posts
Apsaras:

Name: Parvati
History:
This beautiful goddess of love is one of Shiva's wives in Hindu mythology. A mountain princess, she is the reincarnation of the goddess Sati, and won Shiva's love in her previous life despite his asceticism, but self-immolated herself after her father's disapproval. Reborn as Parvati, she sought him out and became his consort once again. They have the ability to merge into the half-male, half-female Ardha.
Power:
Youji creates a small barrier around himself in the shade of pink the barrier can with hold up to any kido up to #39. Within this barrier he can heal himself. (Only minor damage)

Duration: 3 posts Recharge: 5 posts
Parvati:

Name: Sarasvati
History:
Hindus believe that Sarasvati is the goddess of knowledge, music and the arts. Sarasvati has been identified with the Vedic Sarasvati River. She is considered as consort of Brahma, the Hindu god of creation. Thus, with the goddesses Lakshmi and Parvati or Durga, she forms the Tridevi, who are consorts of the male trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, respectively. Sarasvati's children are the Vedas, which are the oldest sacred texts of Hinduism. She is known in Japan as Benzaiten, one of the Seven Lucky Gods.
Powers:
Sarasvati has the ability to repel foes away from Youji.

Usage 3 per battle.
Sarasvati:

Weapon Information

Name: N/A
Type: N/A
Description: N/A
Special Perks: N/A
Number: N/A

Extra Information

Family: Both Parents are deceased. (Orphan)
Personality: Fun, horny, silly, joyful and bright.
Likes: Food, boys, travelling, alcohol, making friends, and attention.
Dislikes: Abandonment.
Fears: Spiders, death, sharp objects.
Hopes/Dreams: To find a place where he can feel at home.
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Relationship Status: Single
History:

Youji was born in was in London England. His parents traveled a lot by the time he was 3 he and his parents where in India his parents were Philosophers that study Religion of different cultures. Youji had adopted Hindu as his religion when he was 5 and was still living in India with his parents.

By age 7 Youji had moved to Japan with his parents as they went in search of the Buddhist religion and its history. One morning as his parents were driving to the University of Japan to look at textbooks within their library. It had been raining for the past few days and the roads where silk and dangerous. As Youji sat in the back of the car his father was slowing down to where there was a stop sign but the car staled and keep moving past the stop sign tho his father was applying the brakes.

As the car kept going there was a truck speeding toward them at a fast speed. The truck smashed into the car that Youji was in. Most of Youji's memory of that day where suppressed into him.

Both his parents where killed that day leaving Youji stranded there in Japan forced to live in a orphanage. But by the time he was 15 he left the orphanage and went off to get a place for himself.

Once reaching High School he realized something was different. His suppressed memories started coming back to him. And remembered that he was saved by a spirit when the crash happened. The three spirits that resided in him appeared before him the four spirits were Goddess's of the Hindu faith. They were there to protect him as he had held strong yet pure belief in them.

They stood there before him telling him that they were there for him and not welling to leave. They wanted to protect him as he protected them with his prayers. They told them about their powers and how they can be used to protect them.

The three spirits where their for him as a guardian and yet at the same time they took almost the position of parents to Youji.

RP Sample: Look a Shiko's RP.

Last edited by Youji Joong on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:40 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Youji Joong [Done]   Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:02 pm

approved ^^

Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: Youji Joong [Done]   Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:56 pm

D-1

Speed-660 + 165 = 825

Endurance- 50

Reiatsu-1200 + 300 = 1500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youji Joong
Fetus Member
Fetus Member

PostSubject: Re: Youji Joong [Done]   Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:41 pm

All done I hope you don't mind that I changed this profile in every way. This profile was for Ayane Chiyoko but I realized I wasn't really gonna Role Play her so I create this character as I know I am gonna roleplay him. So now I will wait to see how my bio is and what I need to add to or get rid of. I am open to suggestions so just shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Youji Joong [Done]   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:10 pm

It's alright. ^^ Approved. Again.

Strength: 90

Speed: 20

Endurance: 70

Reiatsu: 70
Back to top Go down