Share | 

A Moments Peace

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chika
Admin
Admin

Location : NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU F***KING STALKER!!!

PostSubject: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Chika frowned down at the ground. She'd managed to escape from her guards that thought they were her shadows. She wasn't sure how long she could suppress her spirit pressure from them but she was going to try for as long as she could. Her ice blue eyes swept the area, narrowing as she checked for any signs of them close by. Satisfied, she smiled to herself as she sat plopped down on the ground.
She unbuttoned the long black cloak she wore and threw it to the side, revealing the long bell bottom jeans and tank top she wore. She glanced above her at the large hat atop her short white hair that had a black cloth attached to it, hiding all of her face except for her lips and down. She unhooked the cloth and threw the hat over with the cloak.
She stretched and lay back, closing her eyes as she finally got a moment of peace. She ignored the hissing voice in her head as it said, Don't you let your guard down you crazy wench! Sit up and look around. It was Pesadilla talking, Chika's inner hollow that often drove her crazy. Not that she wasn't insane as it was, just that she could be less crazy when she ignored Pesadilla and her own paranoia.

Speed: 192

Endurance: 193

Reiatsu: 85
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurochi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Unfortunately for the Vizard leader, she would not have a moments peace, as Kurochi had been searching for her, and happened to see her plop down on the ground. He smirked and walked closer to her. His long red trench coat was barely a foot above the ground, and his wide brim hat covered his face. the only thing that was not shrouded in darkness on his face were his orange tinted glasses and his crazy fanged smile. "hello my dear, my name is Kurochi" He smirked, tilting his head up so she could see his face. He had long black hair, and an odd aura about him, it wouldve intimidated most, but he doubted the Vizard Leader would be intimidated by one with luitenant level reiatsu.

Speed: 300 + 200 Shikai + 200 Mask + 580 Bankai + 580 Res

Endurance: 80

Reiatsu: 70
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chika
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Chika opened her eyes and stared up at him wildly, slowly, if at all, relaxing as she tried to drown out the paranoia again. She was in a standing position within two seconds, narrowing her eyes at him uncertainly, "Kurochi, huh?"
Chika could hear Pesadilla growl something but she blocked it out again, swallowing hard and closing her eyes. She had to learn to control her hollow or she would go completely mad. And as Arakasi had told her, killed for it. She didn't know if she could handle it. She didn't know WHAT she could handle. She warily held out a hand, shaking as she did, "I am Chika. What is it that you want?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurochi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:22 pm

"I wish to have an alliance with the Vizard.. I know of your other partners, and we share a common goal, after all... I am one of you" He said smirking the entire time. "I dont beleive its a bad idea to say the enemy of my enemy is my friend, eh?" He shook her hand and smiled. "plus I'll be taking over the espada soon enough"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chika
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Partners... Shit! How does he know?! Who is this man? He says he wants to take over the espada soon but, since he's a vizard himself, wouldn't that make him quite capable of taking over the Vizards? God damnit, what do I do?! She screamed in her head, her emotions flying across her face like an open book.
Calm yourself, you pathetic toad. Do you really believe that this man would take over such a ridiculous group of abandoned soul reapers? You are pathetic. Accept his offer, Chika Hitsugaya, or I will take over and do it myself. Pesadilla snarled, using Chika's name for the first time since she had been linked with her.
Chika closed her eyes again, pursed her lips and then opened her eyes and smiled the best she could at him, "And what will happen to the Vizard when you have accomplished your goal, Kurochi? Will you take us over as well or leave us to die at the hands of the Soul Society?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurochi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:45 pm

"oh thats the best part, neither of those options, after my goals I will disappear from leadership until I am needed again." His smirk suddenly became sadistic. "however Soul Society will no longer exist as the way it once was, it will change beyond your wildest imagination, something that will help all our races"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chika
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Chika tensed at his sadistic smile, taking a step back towards the edge of the building but kept up her smile, a little tense itself now. It took her a moment to reply, but finally she said, "I don't seem to understand how it will change, Kurochi. What is it that you plan on doing? And who are you to begin with? You already seem to know me well enough, seeing as how you know my position and name."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurochi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:51 pm

"I am simply the squad eleventh captain.. for now.. however did you know the hybrid races do not need to feed on souls? Arrancar can if they wish, but they dont need to, Vizards cant and dont need to.. I plan on changing every hollow into an arrancar, and ending the hollow hunting spree, along with the old ways of the seireitei, this is a new era, it should be updated, shant it?" He smiled at the girl.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Chika twitched. Every hollow... an arrancar? It wasn't bad. A slightly crazed smile broke out on her face, her ice eyes narrowing to slits, "And then who would the Gotei Thirteen hunt? Without the hollows doing them any harm, who would be there to cause havoc and keep the attention from the arrancar and vizards?"

Speed: 138

Endurance: 138

Reiatsu: 137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleach-frost-2.heavenforum.org
Kurochi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:00 pm

"the fact that we could easily crush them. The average arrancar can handle a luitenant, how many hollows do you think there are in hueco mundo?" He smirked. His plan was coming along perfectly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Chika's spine tingled and she wriggled her body happily, "Oh this should be fun! So much fun, fun, FUN!" She restrained herself from jumping into the air to catch a bird flying by and shot out a long thing whistle from between her teeth. It was extremely high and before it was finished, others echoed hers. "Ya wanna meet the crew then?"

Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:41 pm

"sure why not" He chuckled. It would be best to meet who he would be working with. Then again, if they died, then at least he wasnt emotionally attached to them. He laughed slight and his glasses suddenly disappeared, revealing blood red devilish eyes, which stared right through the entire soul of those unfortunate enough to cross them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Chika paused as she saw his eyes, "Well look at you. Those are some old eyes." She didn't say another word, just backflipped off the roof. When she landed, she waved up at him and took off, whistling every twenty feet.

Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Kurochi was by her every second. He was definitely fast, but the way he always wore that confident smirk made most wonder whether he was strong enough to back it up or not. Even though he had the least reiatsu of the captains, he is also the fastest and possibly strongest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Chika's smile grew cat-like as she raced through the streets. Her pupils, naturally diamond shaped after she fused with Pesadilla, dilated and turned into sharp black points. She flew through an open window of a large mansion and pretty much glomped a small black cat, "Oh baby, I missed you so much!"
The other vizards that were already in the room giggled or rolled their eyes. Many of them thought their leader's obsession with her cat was over the top but others thought it was just plain adorable.
A few more vizard came through the open window and sat themselves down either on the ground or a spare seat of a couch or just stood against a wall in clusters.

Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Kurochi was still standing in the window while she glomped the cat. The wind blew his coat and he smirked down at the vizards, before jumping down to them. They should know who they would soon be allianced with. "hello..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chika
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:18 pm

"Lady Chika, who is that man?" A small girl asked, her childish height and features making her even smaller than the others. She was about four foot three and sucked on her tiny thumb. Her eyes were the same colour as her hair, bright pink. She pulled on Chika's sleeve and pointed up at Kurochi. "He's really tall"
Chika's smile seemed almost sane as she set down the kitten and picked up the small girl, "This is Kurochi. He is going to be a new ally, along with the espada. He has decided to take it upon himself to change the ways of our life. Thank him, no?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurochi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Kurochi chuckled at how the girl seriously reminded him of Yachiru. "yeah, you could say I'm taking over the world, and fixing it... mostly.. cant do shit to the human world." He shrugged "two outa three aint bad"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayumu Hebaki
Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:29 pm

The roar of an engine passed through the windows into the room with a sudden screeching halt. Soon Hebaki's face appeared in the open window with a smile, it was covered in mechanics grease, and most of it was black. His hair was also matted with the grease, and not it's normal self.

"Sorry I'm late boss, I got to work on this G88 frontal rear engine meld block" Hebaki said his voice rough sounding, but with joy in it. Suddenly a cigarette popped into his mouth and his hand suddenly shot up with a lighter, lighting the cancer stick as the smoke drifted past Ayumu and into the street.

"So whats this about again?" he asked a puzzled look on his face as he quickly turned around to blow his smoke away from the building.

Strength:55+54+55(B)
Speed:50+50+50(B)
Endurance:50+100+150(M)+150(B)
Reiatsu:300+100+154(M)+150(B)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chika
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Chika rolled her eyes and threw a brand new looking white cloth, "Here clean yourself up while I explain what he just said." She set the little girl down, whispering something to her and straightening up as she skipped away, "He told everyone who was here that he's pretty much taking over the whole world. Hueco Mundo and Soul Society but WoL is something he can't exactly control. Get that, hm?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurochi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:48 pm

"pretty much allying myself with the vizard and taking over the arrancar." He shrugged. Why the man was fixing an engine he would never know, nor care. He did seem awfully excited over it though, perhaps he could ask the man to engineer him something later, but for now it was time for talk, not yet enough time for action.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayumu Hebaki
Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:52 pm

"Ahhh so you want use to keep the world of the living on lock? Not a problem" Ayumu said as he rubbed the top half of his face with the cloth. He was careful not to bring it towards the cigarette, and instead placed it upon his head.

He would have chirped up with more questions, but it was not his spot to do so. Instead he began cleaning the underneath of his fingernails looking through the window the whole time turning his head to release clouds of smoke from time to time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chika
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Chika chuckled, motioning for everyone to settle in. Her eyes widened and the slits lessened as she began to speak, "So how are we going to go through with this, Kurochi?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurochi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:17 pm

"simple, all I need to do is get the hogyoku and find a way to Hueco mundo, other then that theres nothing needing to be done.. unless you all require something for us to align before we do?" He raised his eyebrow, wondering if they could want anything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayumu Hebaki
Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Why the hell they would need some sort of sub sandwhich was pointless to Hebaki, he cared about the getting into Hueco Mundo part. Of course had he known anything about the Hogyoku he would have known that their answer would lie in the same place. He would have told the odd man about where to find someone would could make a Garganta, but he figured the man already knew. Even still he was curious about the plan.

"What about after? And if we're getting Hoggies get me something to drink" Hebaki asked finally stomping out the cigarette and cleaning the rest of his face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moments Peace   

Back to top Go down

A Moments Peace
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next