Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Grease and Gears(Open to Shiko and whoever else wants to join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayumu Hebaki
Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Grease and Gears(Open to Shiko and whoever else wants to join)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:30 am

The sounds of a engine could be heard from blocks away resounding from the open garage door of Hebaki's Repairs. The sun was shining bright in the sky, and with the heat Ayumu was glad he had installed air conditioning in the shop. The young Vizard was currently underneath the car in his Gigai his hands stuck up in the engine block doing some ridiculous task. Ayumu had forgotten to turn the vehicle off as always, and was probably going to loose the Gigai's hands, the third Gigai he lost this month.

With a sudden snap the roar of the car became softer, more like a purr than the previous roar. With a smirk Ayumu slid back from underneath the car, and began to lower it. The faint smell of exhaust was present assailing the Vizard's nose however luckily the doors were open so it wasn't too bad. Hebaki then lowered the car to the ground, and reached inside the driver side window, turning off the keys.

'Another job done' Ayumu thought to himself patting himself on the back mentally. His joy was soon cut off by the snearing remarks of Ivan, his inner hollow 'A child could have fixed that'.

Ayumu soon was deep in a mental tongue battle with his hollow, ignorant to the outside world. To anyone looking it would just seem as if the man was staring at the ceiling.

Strength:55+54+55(B)
Speed:50+50+50(B)
Endurance:50+100+150(M)+150(B)
Reiatsu:300+100+154(M)+150(B)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiko Rose Yu
Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: Grease and Gears(Open to Shiko and whoever else wants to join)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:28 am

Shiko was on a rare mission to the world of the living to gather ingredients for medicine he was in the works of making as he walked the streets of the world of the living. As he walked pass the auto shop Shiko looked up and saw the sign Hebaki's Repairs. Something was off about the atmosphere he sense a strong spiritual pressure.

Shiko walked toward the garage this wasn't a good day. He hoped that who ever this person wasn't a violate person as Shiko had left his sword back in his office. It wasn't as if he couldn't disarm the man but he rather not waste his energy in such ways.

Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: Grease and Gears(Open to Shiko and whoever else wants to join)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Soon the verbal lashings were finished, and Hebaki felt a presence nearby. A strong one if we hasn't getting rusty, probably Captain's level. The Vizard sighed thinking it was another Vizard here to harass him for doing what they called pointless. Of course Hebaki didn't think it was pointless since he had a basement underneath to train in, but when one keeps that a secret the whole thing did seem kind of a waste.

Ayumu walked past the car so he could see the person, it was Shiko. He remembered the captain from when he was in the Soul Society, he had grown stronger. Judging that since they were now enemies Ayumu almost turned around and mask his face with something.

The Vizard didn't however, and instead leaned on the car while looking Shiko in the eyes, and saying in a soft tone "Hello Shiko, come to erase me for the good ol' thirteen didn't ya?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiko Rose Yu
Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: Grease and Gears(Open to Shiko and whoever else wants to join)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:21 pm

As he walked over the man he sensed was Ayumu. It had been awhile since he had seen Ayumu. He couldn't help but sigh at the site he is seeing Ayumu was considered a enemy of the Soul Society and that he most be destroyed. With his last comments Shiko realized he knew that the Soul Society was after him.

"Well Ayumu, I don't know if I am really up to that truthfully. I didn't even bring my sword today so I am not your enemy today." Ayumu seemed hostile which wasn't a good sign. He just hoped that without his sword Ayumu wouldn't consider him a enemy. So he tried to keep a peaceful look on his face as he looked at Ayumu.

Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: Grease and Gears(Open to Shiko and whoever else wants to join)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:05 am

"Oh good, I was hoping they wouldn't send you anyways....anywho, want something to drink?" Hebaki asked as he walked back towards his office door motioning for Shiko to follow. The floor was covered in oil and grease and Ayumu slid into the door.

"My poor nose" he said rubbing it as he glared at the door. He opened it up, revealing a small well lit, clean office. It had a desk bisecting the room, and on one side was a table along with a sink, and stove.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiko Rose Yu
Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: Grease and Gears(Open to Shiko and whoever else wants to join)   Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Shiko followed as Ayumu motioned him as he started walking into the store he noticed how dirty the place was. He quickly pulled up the bottom of his kimono so that it didn't get dirty.

"What do you have to drink if I may ask?" he asked curious also trying to distract his OCD from wanting to clean the store.

Put he forgot that he wanted to clean when he saw Ayumu hit his face on the door. "Are you okay" he hoped that Ayumu didn't maybe just break his nose. But he still continues to follow Ayumu into his office. The office was rather small and yet still a little dirty. It pained Shiko to see a place that could be so dirty.

Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Grease and Gears(Open to Shiko and whoever else wants to join)   Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Xion was laying under a tree with her head resting against the trunk. she was in her normal form yet with human clothing for attire. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail with bangs framing her face. her eyes were closed and framed with red glasses. Her skin was lightly tanned with a creamy tone and her attire consisted of a white short sleeve button up shirt with an orange tie black skirt,with matching high tops and a black bracelet on her wrist. her clothing clung to her curvy figure quite nicely. she appeared to be only eighteen years of age. Her expression was for once peaceful and relaxed. a big contrast to when she was awake. She curled up in a tight ball and let a soft sigh escape her lips as she slept on.

Spoiler:

~real appearance

Xion Aporro Granz~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayumu Hebaki
Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: Grease and Gears(Open to Shiko and whoever else wants to join)   Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Ayumu recovered quickly, and replied "Yes, yes I am" his tone was light and cheerful as he hopped over the desk, and dove under the table. He was checking what he had, and shouted back to Shiko "Beer, wine...what why is that here...oh good its old, anyways juice. I have orange juice, and cranberry juice...some sort of soda, and well ya I wouldn't recommend the last thing" he slid back from under the table and jumped into his chair, "I also have things to smoke" he said as he opened a drawer in his desk throwing a bag onto the table along with rolling papers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiko Rose Yu
Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: Grease and Gears(Open to Shiko and whoever else wants to join)   Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Shiko watched as Ayumu dove over his desk this didn't set a good image in his head. The suggestions of what to drink also made him a little uneasy "umm wine sounds good." He smiled kindly to Ayumu and continued to look around when Ayumu mentioned he had things to smoke Shiko's eyebrow raised up "what do you have to smoke exactly" he hadn't a smoke in a long time so he was curious as to what Ayumu had to smoke.

PostSubject: Re: Grease and Gears(Open to Shiko and whoever else wants to join)   

Back to top Go down

Grease and Gears(Open to Shiko and whoever else wants to join)
Page 1 of 1