At the festival (Akemi)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: At the festival (Akemi)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:53 am

The noise the sounds the lights and the music, it was all there. And as were the people, they all enjoyed the laughing, the dancing, and the sheer fun of the atmosphere. The entire area was surrounded by calm, as Feign walked the area, his calm preventing any bad feelings from going on the people as he played carnival games and clapped at people as the performed. He was average height. Wore a red button down shirt with red sunglasses and a smile like fire and the aura about him just made him seem like the most laid back guy ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:28 am

Akemi sat on a roof high above the humans, reading her book and ignoring the world. What she was on duty in the human world for was beyond her. All she knew was that the hell butterfly landed on her shoulder and she went where it led her. Now she was sitting upon a roof, stationed above a large party where there could be an apparent threat.
This is getting ridiculous, She sighed to herself. I'm always lost or put somewhere I don't want to be. Damnit it all. Of course they couldn't give me a bottle of wine, could they? No. She glanced away from her page and stared down at the crowd of... well, children, compared to her. They were all considerably calm when it came down to it, no fights, no screaming. Just mindless human dancing and sex. All drunk, of course, but calmer than she'd seen them. What is going on?

Strength: 90

Speed: 20

Endurance: 70

Reiatsu: 70
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:37 am

One man stood out amongst the crowd as his eyes seemed to stare out at them all. He stayed towards the center watching everyone as those who weren't drunk had a good time, and people laughed together just enjoying life. Feign also stood out as he wore pure red, and he had a calming reitsu that covered the entire area, but unlike a normal Espada's reitsu, his was as though it was kind like a father. He seemed to be what kept the people in order at this party.

Speed:Normal:160 Ress 340 Seg 340

Endurance:Normal:100 Ress 200 Seg 200

Reiatsu:Normal:215 Ress 385 Seg 910
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:26 am

Akemi sighed slowly, sticking a small piece of paper in between the book pages. She stood and stretched, yawning quietly as she jumped down, glad that she could see while she was falling. Also glad that she was pretty much super human. These people are probably too drunk or stoned to notice, I won't be noticed, She thought, landing on the ground firmly.
Akemi glanced down and laughed, no gigai. No one would see her anyways. She turned back towards the building and stopped in front of the 'sleeping' girl on the bench behind her. There you are, little one. Open up and welcome me in. She stepped into her gigai and sat up, cracking her neck.
She stood, getting up and walking towards the center of the circle. She'd seen the bizarre red dot there and it was strange. The red was different from the other colours, most of them blues or yellows or some kind of sports team shirts. She could feel the looks she was getting from some of the men and teenage boys. She knew what they were looking at, her body. She wasn't wearing her shinigami outfit inside of her gigai. Actually she was wearing quite a slutty one. Her legs were covered in fishnet and her skirt, a lime green mini skirt, and her shirt, a black tank top, was barely covering her D-cup breasts as it was a few sizes too small. Her long red hair was up in two extremely long pigtails. She wore thigh high black leather boots that had three inch heels.
She personally felt a bit skanky but it was what Kisuke thought was necessary for a mission like this. She was surprised the gigai hadn't been raped, with her body showing and all. She found the red dot she'd seen above and raised her eyebrows. An average guy, strange reiatsu too. Don't go close to him, he may be dangerous. Then again, if he approaches you, don't act like a whore. Be yourself. Jesus Akemi! You aren't on a fucking date! She screamed at herself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:10 am

The man blinked a moment as she went into the gigai and he shuddered as he began to look around. He had felt a good size reitsu for a moment and he blinked as he looked for the disturbance when he noticed the gigai and blinked. The woman was attractive, but if she planned to walk around in that it could cause a problem with the men in that area. He smiled in that direction warmly as he walked over and an aura of calm went over all of the area, causing everyone in the area to relax as if they were just having the greatest day. The man walked up to the woman his red sunglasses on and his button down red. He had a long red ponytail, and he wore a ratty pair of blue jeans and some sneakers. He stopped in front of her and bowed politely as the other men went away now that they had been calmed.*"Excuse me, but I believe your attire is in great need of a wardrobe fix. I believe that there are a few clothing stores around so you won't be quite as revealing. Oh where have my manners gone, I complain of you clothing and forget my name. I am Feign Callister, might I ask your own name? "* He spoke with a refined brotherly voice that seemed to cause a calming effect. His accent was slightly Irish with a tint of Indian as well, an odd mix, but he did not let much of his accent show. He didn't care what the woman was, he just knew she needed better clothes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:56 am

Akemi didn't usually speak to people so to respond to this stranger was difficult, she opened her mouth and her calm, gentle voice came out. "When someone else's idea of having a little fun for the night is dressing you up like a slutty barbie doll and shoving you towards a party, you know this." She grimaced and crossed her arms over chest, "At least they didn't ask me to suck on a lollipop all night."
She glanced around at the men and smiled in relief, though they kept shooting her glances, they were calmer and farther away. She knew she had to get the point fast, whether he was dangerous or not, she couldn't take that risk. But she was not going to rush into it, Just ease into it, Akemi.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:00 pm

He smiled and bowed as he looked at her with a calm tone and he handed her a sum of about one-hundred and fifty dollars as he smiled behind his sunglasses. He saw no reason one should be forced to dress as told when it clearly discomforted them. He flared his calm radiance over the crowd when some guys began to go over to them, but they turned when they calmed again. Feign had no ill intent, he simply wished for a good time with people.*"Well I used to have superiors myself, but that ship kinda sailed away from me, but anyways, that money should buy you anything decent you might want, any who, as I asked previously, whats your name again? "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chika
Admin
Admin

Location : NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU F***KING STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:56 am

Akemi silently took the money, holding back any ill contented words that would escape her mouth if she didn't hold her tongue. She took a slow, steady breath and when he asked for her a name a second time, she smiled, "Akemi Tachibana. And what is yours, good sir?"
She reached up and, with a quick flick of the nail, cut the two hair bows that held her hair up. She let it fall and then shook it out as she enjoyed the feel of freedom. She glanced around and found a clueless looking young man. She excused herself for one moment and then kindly asked the young man for his jacket. When he agreed, staring at her, she gladly took it and walked away. She shook her head again and slipped on over her bare arms. Human boys... Now that I think about it, all boys... She muttered quietly.

Speed: 192

Endurance: 193

Reiatsu: 85
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:10 am

Feign Smiled as he walked calmly with her and nodded*"I won't pretend you don't know I am not what I appear, I am Feign Callister, ex-Tercera Espada, but nowadays, I just spend a peaceful life here in the human world. The energy you've been feeling is my Reitsu covering the area you see, I have the ability to calm all those around me when I wish to, cause them to relax and not be so tense you see."* He had a pleasant tone unlike a normal Espada, and he seemed calm and happy with his current situation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:17 am

"I see, so you have noticed," Akemi said thoughtfully. She furrowed her brow for a moment before she spoke again, this time her voice was it's gentle, kind self again. "Well, I know most of things about you so I may as well introduce myself properly. I am Akemi Tachibana of the Fourth Division. I am Lieutenant and I usually spend my days reading or doing paper work, sometimes both. Occasionally, they will stick me out here to watch for rogue shinigami or arrancar and vizards. It is nice to meet you, Sir Feign." It was probably the longest thing she had ever said, possibly the last time in a while that she would say something so long. Her eyes were a light lavender as she smiled contently at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:24 am

He smiled as he nodded and looked at her*"No need o call me sir Feign, I am just another man nowadays, trying to make friends and trying to learn about this beautiful human world, even despite their flaws, I have come to love the human race. Might I ask you to accompany me to hang out at a carnival or a hot spring or something, my normal companion seems not to be in town at the moment, and I enjoy the company of one who knows what I am."* He smiled at her with very calm eyes as he grinned behind his sunglasses, he had great luck making friends lately.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:33 am

Akemi chuckled. So, already she was getting along with this man. It had been awhile since she had spoken to anyone outside her division and her group of... "friends". This Feign man was not such a horrible person, he certainly acted human, even with the reiatsu. She crossed her arms over her now covered up chest. "Well, Feign, as long as I can find some suitable clothes to wear, I may take you up on that offer."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:36 am

Feign smiled as he put an arm around her waist and in an instant they were at a very large clothing store and he smiled as then let her waist go and looked at the store*"I can cover any possible expense you may have, but try not to go overboard please, even a gigai like mine enjoys to eat on occasion you see."* He laughed as he walked into the store his red ponytail flowing behind him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:43 am

Akemi was startled when he took her waist and almost retaliated. But when they popped up in front of a store, she calmed down again, rolling her eyes at the overload comment. She wasn't much of a shopper, shoes and clothes weren't her favorite things in the world. She trudged inside, hands in her pockets as she pulled out the money he had handed her. It should cover any expenses she had, surely there wasn't that much worth over fifteen dollars in a simple human store.
She was wrong though. The nice fitting jeans she picked out were thirty dollars and the shirt was twenty. The shoes... she shuddered when she saw the price of a simple pair of converse high tops. Fifty dollars for a pair of shoes that would be worn out in a little over a month. This store was just too much. She added up the amount of money it would cost and relaxed when she realized there was still some left, even though it was only fifty dollars. She dropped her old clothes into a waste basket outside of the store and smiled at him, satisfied. "Would you like the remains of your money back?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:49 am

He shook his head when he met her at the front of the store. He was not wearing a old style newsy hat along with a black shirt and silver vest. His ratty jeans switched for a pair of black jeans and a nice pair of combat boots, along with a new pair of black shades. He Had no problem with spending his own money on things, and gladly allowed people to keep any money he gave them*"No thank you, I have more money than I need, and I apologize for startling you earlier, my Gigai is adapted to travel at the speeds of my Gemelo, so traveling that way is the fastest way for me to get us places. Now, is there anywhere you would like to go? Theme park is still open, and a nice set of springs are open, theater is closed sadly though. "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:57 am

Akemi shook her head as if to say 'no need to apologize' and stretched her arms. The shirt, a dark blue turtle neck sweater without the arms sat on her upper body, a necklace that people wouldn't have noticed before sitting at the base of her neck. She was glad that her breasts were not too large that the shirt didn't cover up everything. Her pants were full coverage, not an speck of her skin showing from the ankles to her waist. The high tops were white on silver, the rubber being white and the fabric being silver. She held the borrowed jacket in her arms warmly, fully intending to return it to the previous owner. Her hair still hung down to the back of her knees.
She raised her eyebrows, "Oh no, I don't know where to go here. I haven't had a vacation in the human world for ages. Possibly a hundred years, maybe longer. I don't know anything about it anymore."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:04 am

He Smiled, he thought the outfit suited her, she seemed like a modest woman for the most part, and he respected that. He thought a moment, and shrugged before looking at her. The only place that would not have changed were hot springs and old dojos. He nodded to her as he looked to her*"Well take your pick, we can go to the hot springs and relax, discuss and know each other, or we can go to a new place like carnivals and goof off before doing the other, either way, I will have fun as I enjoy people, and I enjoy water."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:09 am

Akemi twitched her nose back and forth as she thought. Could she risk the fear of something new? Probably. She nodded mentally and said, "Well, if we could start out at the... carnival, you called it? And then go to a hot springs, that would be alright." She fiddled with her fingers, nervous to do something new. Carnival sounded like a noisy word, somewhere where people were loud and obnoxious but having fun at the same time. She could deal with that, right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:17 am

He smiled as he grabbed her by the waist again and they appeared at the front of a Carnival. It had a high rolling roller coaster, Carousels, along with a number of other attractions. He smiled to her kindly as his aura went over her and she would feel very calm and relaxed as he smiled to her, it was just enough energy to be able to keep her able to function if these things surprised her*" Your the new girl, why not walk around and pick what you want to do first."* He took her hand off her hip as he his hands at his sides and looked about the area from behind his sunglasses.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:27 am

"This place is so... juvenile, I think could describe it. Childish, in a way. Humans come here for fun?" Akemi could feel his aura surrounding her and she was glad for that. She would not be able to keep herself composed if she was not calm. Her brow furrowed as she glanced around at all the wild looking rides. All of them had machines that made them work, that was one thing she knew she understood.
So the human world has advanced without us... Well, it isn't all fun and games up there. Not at all. She thought, contemplating on a large one shaped like a wheel and a smaller one that spun people around extremely fast. She quickly decided on the wheel, the spinning would not be good for her. She reached up and point to the wheel, "This one looks interesting.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:37 am

He smiled as he pulled her along by her hand to the front of the line, he holding up to passes that he didn't bother to explain how he got and he sat down first as he smiled at her to sit next to him, his aura calming her if she began to become hesitant about the human's technology*"Well come on you knot on a log, sit next to me eeh?"* He laughed in his slight irish accent as he smiled kindly, his red ponytail flowing slowly in the night air.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akemi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:52 am

"Oh, knot on a log am I?" Akemi raised her eyebrows, a playful smile on her face. She hopped up onto the seat beside him, glanced above her and pulling down a bar that she knew didn't belong above her. She sat her arms on the cool bar and blinked at the belts lying next to her legs. The person seating them raised his eyebrows and said, "Your girlfriend don't know how to put a seat belt on?"
Akemi was too calm to snap at him, though she certainly wanted to. She glared at him though, one of the glares she gave her students when they weren't listening to her or weren't paying attention.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Feign grinned as his eyes glowed a moment, and the man forgot what he was doing and the man bowed then set the buckle as a calm aura went over him. Feign grinned as the man walked away and the Ride began to start as Feign looked at Akemi*"Now thats better, calm a man and put a mental suggestion and everything is cool."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Akemi chuckled, "Thank you." She gripped the bar as hard as she could as they started the ride and leaned over a bit to see the ground leaving her. "Is it going to go up all the way?"

Speed: 138

Endurance: 138

Reiatsu: 137
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleach-frost-2.heavenforum.org
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:14 pm

He smiled as he looked at Akemi*"Yep....soon."* He laughed as they suddenly soared high, the ride spinning at the same time as it went soaring at high speeds, then dropping the same at a high speed as Feign laughed the whole time. When it ended he unbuckled and he Looked at Akemi*"How was that?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the festival (Akemi)   

Back to top Go down

At the festival (Akemi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next