Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Short stories    Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 pm

short story #1

Love:

Love, its not a word that you should take lightly, love is a strong overwhelming affection for the other. you will do anything for that person, you will do anything to make them happy, you will be there with them to wipe away the tears that they shed,be the shoulder to lean on when things dont go right. you will be there with your arms out and open waiting for your partner to accept it even if they arent ready for it. love is when you fight with someone and you get mad yet in the end it gets better because you are there for that person no matter what. Love isnt sex, love isnt a word to be used just to make someone happy. You say it because you mean it not because you want your partner to melt in your hands.
Even if the relationship doesnt work out you dont turn around and avoid the person right after you said that you loved them. because if thats what you did, then you didnt love that person at all. if you truly loved that person you would have remained at that persons side as a friend at least because if you truly did love that person it wouldnt feel awkward.

Next time you're about to tell someone that you love them stop and think about it. Do you really love them? if you're not sure, don't say it. think about it over and over with your mind and heart not your body. ask yourself if you could would you spend eternity with that one person forever and be happy to the very end without thinking of your previous lover or someone else that you might find interesting?

if it turns out you don't really love the person that you are with you might as well not be with them at all,

love isnt a game, love isn't something to take advantage of, love isnt something that can be properly explained or to be thought about. love is found in your heart. you feel it not think it.

Spoiler:

~real appearance

Xion Aporro Granz~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Short stories    Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

short story #2

Manifestation of loneliness:
It starts off as a small feeling trapped inside of your chest. at first its nothing so you shake it off and go on with your life. then slowly as the feeling starts to sink in you finally realize that the world around you starts to change. The bright blue sky becomes covered with gray as the clouds roll in. rain falls down from the sky, one two three...then its suddenly pouring. You look around your surroundings to see people pass you by,the colors start to fade until everything is just white and gray and you are the only one standing out with color. Faint laughter and talking echoes through your mind, you see a group of friends walk by with content expressions. you look around yourself, looking for a friendly familiar face but to your dismay you find none. Pain and longing starts to take charge and you find your gaze looking down at the ground. not daring to face anyone else. all you know is that you want..no need to find a way out. without even realizing it you're running as fast as your legs can carry you. your pulse is picking up in speed, your breath becoming heavy as you pick up in speed.You dont dare look back you just keep running faster and faster until you are far away from everyone else. You stop running then, panting a bit and gulping in fresh air. your eyes finally wander around then you walk around the corner and lean back .your back pressed against the cold brick of the wall. You slide down until you are now sitting with your knees pulled up to your chest and your arms wrapped tightly around your legs. hugging yourself tightly while your face hides in your knees. Your shoulders shake as tears run down your cheeks and fall to the ground as you decide to release all the pain from your heart. As the rain keeps pouring on you cry out in agony. Why? why isnt there anyone to be there with you? you cry there for awhile until your eyes cant produce any more tears to shed so you wipe your face with your sleeve and sniffle a bit. your eyes are red and swollen and you let out a shaky sigh as your head comes to a tilt and you once again rest your cheek against your knee. rocking back and forth silently.

you close your eyes and silently hum to yourself. as you hum the rain begins to slow down. your humming becomes less shaky and more clear. your body begins to slowly relax. as you relax you feel your mind begin to empty itself and things become hazy. next thing you know you are now asleep. Dreaming of the day that one day someone will stop by and talk to you as well. or at least give you a friendly smile or wave in greeting.That one day you will be one of the people in the group that laugh with a group of friends. Your expression becomes peaceful and you smile as the clouds depart letting the sun's rays shine through as a rainbow is painted across the sky.

Spoiler:

~real appearance

Xion Aporro Granz~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Short stories    Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Short story #3

Growing up
As a child I once held confidence, I would wear dresses let my mother put bows or flowers in my hair and I would blow kisses to myself in the mirror, I would be anyone friend all they had to do is say yes when I asked. When people said I was cute I believed it and smiled. I would dance and sing without any shame, I was happy all the time and I rarely cried, then as elementary school went through that all changed.I was put down by many people. They told me I was ugly, stupid, disgusting, annoying you name it. Some used me and said things behind my back and many simply ignored me.
Soon as weeks went by, slowly my confidence began to break. I saw myself as what people told me, the sunshine that I once had in my heart dimmed, my petals wilted and died off. My happiness became replaced with sadness and I changed. I no longer wore dresses instead I wore oversize hoodie's and shorts that hid my figure with sneakers. I kept my hair in a plain ponytail and kept the hood pulled up over my head to hide my features. When people called me cute I didn't believe them and I made a face. I became less trusting and more hesitant when it came to making friends.If i wasnt upset or sad about one thing, i was bitter and angry about something else.
I cried all the time when i was alone. letting my pain out, in soft whimpers. thinking i was weak if someone caught me in such a state. i thought hiding my feelings and dealing with my emotions on my own would make me stronger. but in rality it didnt it made me weaker. One day My grandmother walked in on me crying and hugged me tightly. telling me it was all going to be okay. i didnt believe her and stubbornly told her that there was nothing that could help me. She quickly denied this then told me that i wasnt alone and there wasnt a thing that god couldnt help me with. all i needed to do was call out to him.She taught me how to pray and from that day on everytime i felt bad.i called out to god every night. I gave him my pain and sorrow, and as elementary school ended and I moved forward to middle school things became a bit better, yes not a lot of people like me but not everyone hated me like they used to I grew to have friends. Sure my attire and confidence matches that to my childhood life however my attitude changed for the better.I became positive, a bit happier and more trusting with people
The person I am today is in the center of what I used to be and slowly improving, For that I thank my family my friends and most of all God. and what I hope for is that as I continue my journy to pick up my lost confidence and move forward, I will still have you all to help me along the way.

Spoiler:

~real appearance

Xion Aporro Granz~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Short stories    Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 pm

short story #4

Inner struggle:
Lightning flashed brutally across the sky as rain fell from the very heavens splattering the windows like clear blood. Lying in bed i lay there curled up into a tight blood. sweat falling down my face in a mixture of tears. A flash of what is going on appears into my mind..

It was dark outside, the ground pitch gray. There was a 100 foot tall ditch that was ten feet wide. At the bottom of the ditch was i on my knees with pure black chains wrapped around my torso and arms. pinning them to my back. I force my head back and scream as rain gathers into ditch. thunder and lightning seem to get louder as well as the density of the rain. Circling the ditch holding hands. was who i considered my dearest friends. They smiled coldly down at me with their piercing red eyes glaring into my core. I watch hopelessly as they continue to circle me. the water up to my thighs."help me..please" They snickered in chorus and tilted their heads to the side."why would we do that?" they all questioned as if they spoke as one."Its your own fault that you're trapped in there not us...its your despair that you are drowning in, you questioned us now you can die alone all by yourself." thunder crackled and the rain poured down. the water was up to my waist and i struggle to get up. but i cannot. i find that the black chains attached themselves into the ground, preventing any escape. I scream, louder and louder until my voice cracks. even my own screams were hidden by the sound of the storm and the endless rain.

By now the water was up to my neck and i thrashed around wildly. " i have to let go....let it all go dammit! why can i not let this pain go?!" My thoughts were panicked as my body was. i get thrashing but it didnt do me any good. next thing i know the water is above my head and increasing. I shift up in a desperate attempt to escape sudden death. but to my dismay i couldnt reach. i open my mouth, releasing the bubbles that drifted up to the surface. my lungs were beginning to burn. Realization came to me. i was going to die. As they said. I was going to drown in my own flood of despair.

My heart raced faster and faster until i thought it would burst. but instead of bursting it became slower and slower until it finally stopped beating completely. The last bubble of air escaped my lips until my eyes closed. and Everything became black as my now lifeless body floated at the bottom of the ditch. Even after my death, there was no end to the rain.

Suddenly after a bright flash of light, did i Finally wake up from the nightmare that haunted my wake

Spoiler:

~real appearance

Xion Aporro Granz~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Short stories    Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:06 pm

short story #5

Pain & doubt

i can't explain it at all.....it comes and goes on and off like a room light. only difference is i have no control over it. one day i'm happy, casual and somewhat cheerful. nothing could go wrong until suddenly. it just kicks in. Negative thoughts and emotions begin to tear at my mind. bringing me down to the point where i start to feel ill. Emotional agony weighs down on my heart, bringing tears to my eyes. i cant hold it in anymore so i finally break down. releasing my despair through sobs. I cry for multiple reasons that i shouldnt be crying over. i cry over the past and what might be happening in the present. I cry about the loneliness and neglect i've had from my classmates when i was young. The strong feeling of self doubt, and some strange feeling of loneliness. Its like sure i have friends but the question is do i really belong here? Why am i here? i'm nothing a mere nobody. a pathetic worthless worm that craves the love and attention of others...

I rarely poor my feelings out to people..why should i? what would be the point and pouring out my thoughts and feelings to those that may not even care. Thus the reason i don't. instead i try my best to hide my feelings behind a happy mask. i attempt to try to make myself feel better by saying ridiculous things and try to make people laugh. But its all an act. i truly consider myself quite an ugly creature. inside and out. Just a lame joker that plays tricks and acts for his audience so that he may please the crowd. There i am. standing on the stage gazing out to the empty seats where the auidence is. its empty. no one there just me.

I open my eyes and realize that shouldn't try to express my pain to others, its useless and pathetic. and i'm aware of it. i'm a sick person really. abosrbed in this useless self pity that causes others close to me to pity me as well. but thats all it is, just pity. no one really cares. So i sit in my corner. expressing my feeling onto paper or computer. here i am now. pouring it all out.

what a pitiful person i am......

Spoiler:

~real appearance

Xion Aporro Granz~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Short stories    Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:07 pm

short story #6

Pretending:
I never felt the need to sigh.
I just smiled and skipped on by.even though those would try.
to break me down and make me cry.

I never felt the need to dress.
in baggy clothing and leave my hair a mess.
to hide my feelings and express.
my emotions falsly when i was depressed.

But now is now and then was then, it all seemed like a game of pretend.

Now i feel the need to cry.
to dip my head and hide.
to avoid the gaze that others pry.
and look up directly in the sky.

Now i need to try my best.
To reassure them all that i'm not depressed.
But in all honesty its just surpressed.
in a bundle of sorrow held tight to my chest.

I close my eyes and remember the crime, of looking back to my past of once upon a time.

though it makes me feel sad when i recall that i was once not so bad.

I close my eyes and smile as i walk into school and pretend for awhile.

Spoiler:

~real appearance

Xion Aporro Granz~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short stories    

Back to top Go down

Short stories
Page 1 of 1