Baby Member
Baby Member

Location : Hanging and training with the Substitute Soulreaper Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Shinku Satsujin Bio   Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Basic Information

Name: Shinku Satsujin

Actual Age: 100

Appeared Age: 15

Looks: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJiKFeCSkOM230K93QY0VxDPFupgOyckyZtrSGBW35mZBzrs5Y1g&t=1

Personality:

Shinku:

Shinku's Personality is strange being she was alone for most of her life up till Ichigo took her into his home. Shinku's feelings towards Ichigo is like that of love and child like sense she tackles him often. Her killing personality only activates when either in battle or Yamaneko takes over. Shinku fears for Ichigo's safety with her being around since she could kill him quickly if Yamaneko took over completely. She is proud, half the time quiet she prefers to not be seen by many people. Depending on her mood she is quite a mysterious person. Yamaneko can also influence her personality to her as well. She Has a strong love towards Ichigo yet she hides it from him cause it isn't safe for her to get too close to others.

Yamaneko:

Her personality is quite destructive being the monster she is. A lot of the time she plans to devour her host Shinku but also protects her as well cause if she were to die then her life would end too. Being the cause of all of Shinku's pain and lonely emotions she tries to rub salt in her wounds making the situation worse. She tends to do a lot of flirting with Ichigo's Inner Hollow as well which makes her blood boil. She also razzes on Shinku's love emotions towards her teacher Ichigo.

Sexuality: Straight

Abilities Information

Name: Jigoku Sokudo (Hell speed)
Type: Speed and Attack

Mask Information

Name: Yamaneko

Manifestation: http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2008/003/5/7/BLEACH_OC___Haruka_by_armaapanui.jpg

Unique Ability: Jigoku Hi Rasshu (Hell fire lash)

Hollow Mask Appearance: http://th08.deviantart.com/fs40/300W/i/2009/009/c/2/Blue_Phantom_Mask_by_Thedragondreamer.jpg

Duration: Up to 5 posts

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto's human appearance: https://2img.net/h/i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/Cynder16/kyuuni10.png?t=1299031577

Zanpakuto's Hellhound Appearance: http://www.stormspell.com/label/pics/HELLHOUND-350.jpg

Zanpakuto Name: Jigoku Bankeu (Hell hound)

Zanpakuto Looks: http://www.magicbob.org/PunisherSword.jpg

Released Zanpakuto Description: Silver blade that near the handle looks like waves and the handle is black and silver.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: "Destroy Jigoku Bankeu....send their life to a world of pain and make them suffer."

Released Zanpakuto Looks: http://theswordlord.com/library/KSW017_P_NWFiredemon.jpg

The Final Jigoku Bankeu:

History and RP sample

History: She never knew where she came from only that she wonders and never stays in one place for long. She is mostly seen around the park watching from the shadows like a hollow does. She didn't know her parents because they were killed by hollows. Not remembering anything about her original homeland she wanders park in the Shadows. Shinku had powerful spirit energy even before Yamaneko was sealed into her so combining the two powers the energy is beyond scale almost infinite. However one night she was attacked by a powerful hollow that sensed her spirit energy and wanted it for himself but was killed by the Substitute soulreaper Ichigo Kurosaki who found the girl to be a target for many Hollows and swore to protect her. Shinku making a promise to Ichigo saying she would protect him as well even if she died trying. She soon changed her identity so the Soul Society couldn't find her. She learns a lot of the abilities from Ichigo which includes controlling her inner Hollow.

RP Sample: (Sorry I put it in one person point of view)

Memories...those images of the past which reveals a lot of a person...but my past...was mostly that of pain and destruction...I watched those people destroyed before my eyes blood shed everywhere only to have scarred me. I could live forever not knowing why those I love die around me. Those wasting their lives trying to protect me. My name is Shinku Satsujin I'm a high school student who just moved to Kurakura Town however it wasn't as peaceful as it looked. I was living with my adopted parents but they I seen would not last long with me being monsters with white masks always kill them...I always manage to escape cause I'm always saved by this guy in black robes with a cleaver like sword. I watched him split one in two once I tried to remain calm but he must not have noticed me.

One day I was walking to school and bumped into another ones of those monsters...why are they always after me I thought. But the guy in black didn't come this time backing up in fear I could hear a demonic voice it was mixed with sounds of growling as well. "Girl open up your heart to me...let me protect you" It called out. The monster hit me into the air before I knew it I was standing in mid air what the hell I thought..noticing my body was on the ground as lifeless as it could be. The voice called out again to me. "Girl cut the chain now" It said. I noticed the chain on my chest and a sword in my hand. "What is this" I cried out as the monster flew at me. Quickly I cut the chain and released the sword.

Soon enough the man in black came slicing one of the monster's arms off. "Girl call out my name...I'll help you" The voice said before I knew it I yelled out the name that appeared in my mind like a dagger. "Destroy Jigoku Bankeu....send their life to a world of pain and make them suffer." I screamed as the sword became a monster like sword releasing dark energy. "Now use it" The voice growled.
"Taiyō rasshu shōgeki" I yelled as the dark energy blasted the monster to bits.

Last edited by Shinku Satsujin on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Shinku Satsujin Bio   Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:53 pm

as far as i know final bankai form aint allowed it was a serie thing only 2nd of all i think your to young to be a soul reaper ichigo was a exception i mean just look at the soul reapers in the Soul society they have to go to a school for like XXX years before they even become soul reapers but i suggest u pms chiko since she is kinda incharge of vizards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinku Satsujin
Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: Shinku Satsujin Bio   Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:17 pm

I know that I wrote that that she has the Hollow Queen which makes her that due to her clan read it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Shinku Satsujin Bio   Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:45 am

hollow queen there is no such thing actually and your background sounds like its ripped off from a naruto char and adapted for bleach. but i dunno ill leave this to chiko since she is the main admin on site and currently the vizard leader i wash my hands on this one ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chika
Admin
Admin

Location : NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU F***KING STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Shinku Satsujin Bio   Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Oh holy crap! New member that I've never seen before in my whole entire life! I love you sooooooooooooo mucH!!!!!

Ahem! Anyways, now that that's out of the way, hiya! It does seem sort of like a rip off of Naruto-kun's and Sasuke-kun's histories combined together. It may be an original, of course, just seeming to be similar to their lives, but I think you should at least change it up a bit. You may have worked hard but, from what I've seen in your rp sample, you are a good roleplayer. (And it's perfectly fine that you put it in first person, I love rping that way. ^^ Then again, I've started writing and rping as third person.... Gah! Off subject!) Just.... ignore that. Ahem.... once you raise your age a little bit, maybe more around like... 300, possibly 100 since Rukia did have THAT talent, but make her look fifteen and act like a child (since roleplaying makes all that possible, anime as well). Rukia loves Ichigo, though she is WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY older than him. She also has another reason, since he looks like her former lieutenant that she loved oh so much. So... yeah. Do all the stuff I just told chu to do... and ignore the random stuff, cause I don't know what's wrong with me today, my mind is flying. Gah! There I go again!

Speed: 192

Endurance: 193

Reiatsu: 85
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinku Satsujin
Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: Shinku Satsujin Bio   Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:41 am

fixed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chika
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shinku Satsujin Bio   Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Awesome! Welcome to Frost! I lost my pedo bear seal approval so you have to go without it in this one. Sorrehz! But Approved!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chika
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shinku Satsujin Bio   Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Actually I have one more questions before you start rping here. Are you a vizard or just a soul reaper? It may be in your thingy but I could've passed over it. Or it may not be, whatever, just wondering, so I know where to put you. Ah, and, a second thing I know, I know, what can we call you? Would you prefer your character name or can we call you by a name, like I call most of my friends online by their names. Larry, Raven, Sarah, Zak, Chris, Tony, etc. etc. But I call smartfiredragon sfd. It's just easier. Or smart, it switches. And there I go again, off subject once more. Seems every time I get on here I switch topics. Sorry bout that. ^^'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinku Satsujin
Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: Shinku Satsujin Bio   Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:18 pm

She is both actually both Vizard and Soulreaper since you can't have one without the other. And I have a nickname for myself I go by Rei
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Shinku Satsujin Bio   Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:46 pm

since she lost pedo bear approval ill give you smiling monkey approval :D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chika
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shinku Satsujin Bio   Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:11 am

Good point there, Rei. I'll just put you in both. I think that's what I'm in but I don't remember. Anyways, again, welcome. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinku Satsujin Bio   

Back to top Go down

Shinku Satsujin Bio
Page 1 of 1